Established in 2011, the Australian Infectious Diseases Research Centre is a multidisciplinary network based at The University of Queensland, and the Queensland Institute of Medical Research.
Project Seed funding
The UQ DVC-R and QIMR Director have allocated matching funding of 2 x $150K in 2012 and 2 x $150K in 2013 to support collaborative research projects between our institutions. Thus, 6 x $50K collaborative project grants will be offered in 2012.
Principles that will be applied to the selection of collaborative seed projects include:
- Building new collaborations between UQ and QIMR
- Building of new research areas/directions between current UQ and QIMR collaborators
- Applicants must be AID members
- AID members may be named on only one application in 2012
- Prior agreement should be obtained for an AID member to participate in an application
- Applications must support infectious diseases research excellence
To download a print-friendly version of this information, please click here.